So some of you who have followed my blog for awhile remember this post! It was about how my Grandmother got into anime and people seemed to enjoy that post quite a bit so I decided since it’s been awhile and I’d make another one about her today!
She has been watching a bunch of it lately. She watches Anime on Hulu like every night now. It’s actually pretty cool! I’ve watched almost 400 titles but she’s honestly almost caught up with me! I have no idea how she does that but I’m glad she enjoys it so much!
She was happy that the post got a lot of views and is surprised her that more people in her age group don’t watch it. She’s also really annoyed that a handful of people her age actually think Anime is Satanic or something like that and wishes they would be more open-minded about things and finds them ignorant.She thinks more people her age should watch it also because it’s an amazing art form and takes a lot of talent and time to make and deserves more appreciation.
Her favorite genres are Sci-Fi, Romance, Slice of Life and Shoujo animes! She watches any anime, though, kind of like me she just loves the art form and wants to see everything it has to offer!
Now that she’s seen a lot more, her favorite shows are:
- Hiiro No Kakera (she loves the opening of the first season especially, it’s the best thing she’s heard in an anime thus far and she thinks it’ll always be her favorite)
- Kimi Ni Todoke (Haven’t seen this yet but I will get to that soon)
- Say “I Love you” (Will get to that soon as well!)
- Aesthetica of Rogue Hero (Not the best choice but OK-)
- Your Lie In April (The only anime that made her cry apparently)
- The Irregular At Magical High School
- Love Stage!!
- Free Season 1 and 2 (Her first anime actually! We watched it together!)
- Snow White With Red Hair
- Peach Girl
- Special A
- Ouran High Host Club
I have to catch up with her she’s beating me in the romance genre!
Her least favorite shows (Though there aren’t many she liked most of what she watched) and moments are:
- She didn’t like the ending for the Nana Anime though she liked the rest of the show
- She didn’t like Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge and winded up dropping it because she didn’t like the main girl, she creeped her out
- She can’t remember a lot of what she disliked (She would have to see a picture or something to remember because it’s been awhile and she’s watched a lot)
Her favorite characters in Anime so far are:
- Akatsuki Ousawa
- Shouta Kazehaya
- Yamato Kurosawa
- Onizaki, Takuma
Her Least Favorites Are:
- Naoki Irie
- That’s the one she can remember now, no one else really comes to mind so far.
That’s about it! I hope you enjoyed hearing about her and I’ll probably write more about her in the future! Maybe I can get her in youtube video one day!